Become a Seller
Thank you for your interest in becoming a seller. You must have at least 25 items to become a seller. There will be a $8.00 registration fee that applies to all sellers and will be deducted from your final sales total. Please see the information on what items are eligible for the sale.
Steps to selling:
Register with My Consignment Manager
- If you have not sold with us before, click on "Create User Account" to create a My Consignment Manager account.
- If you are a returning seller, click on "Register Here." Enter your My Consignment Manager user name and password from the previous sale, and follow the instructions.
- After registering with our sale, you can log back in to enter items, manage your inventory, print tags, volunteer, schedule your check in, and view your settlement report.
Enter your items
- We recommend that you sort your items by clothing (gender & size), toys, equipment, etc. By sorting prior to entering, you will save a lot of time because you will only have to reenter the price and description for each similar item. It has the added bonus of having your items sorted properly for placement on the sales floor.
- Pricing must begin at $0.50 and increase in increments of $0.50. Pricing guide: 1/3 to 1/4 of original price for items in excellent condition. Popular or hard to find items generally sell for more as does name-brand clothing.
Print your tags
- Printing can be performed at anytime - all at once or a few at a time.
- Make sure you use cardstock paper (at least 60#) and only pastel colors.
- Once your tags are printed, make sure the bar code is readable.
Tag your items
- Cut tags along the dark line and safety pin to the left shoulder of garment (right side if facing you).
- For other items, tape tag on a large flat visible surface. You can also place items in ziplock bags and tape the tag to the bag or you can attach the tag to the item using zip ties.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO PUT TAPE ON THE BARCODE.
- DO NOT use straight pins, staples or sewn on tags - these will not be accepted.
- Please tag items so that the tag can be easily removed during check-out and so that the item is not damaged while trying to remove the tag.
- Only My Consignment Manager tags will be accepted.
Check in and drop off your items for the sale
- Please schedule your check-in and drop-off times through My Consignment Manager.
- There will be a LIMITED number of evening drop-off times on Wednesday, from 8:00 pm-9:45 pm, on a first-come first-serve basis, so don't wait - reserve your check-in time as soon as you register with our sale. On Thursday, there will be drop-off times from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Please have clothing sorted by gender and size.
- Clothing items will be reviewed, and accepted items will be added to the sales floor. (We do not accept stained or torn clothing.) Toys, child-related items, and homegoods will be placed on the floor by the sellers themselves.
Shop the pre-sale
- Sellers shop the presale at 7:00 pm on Thursday.
- You will be given a ticket at check-in that will allow you entrance into the pre-sale.
Pick up unsold items
- All items that are not sold during the sale will be sorted by seller number and available for pick up on Saturday between 4:00 and 5:00 pm. Sellers will not be allowed entrance for pick-up any earlier than this set time frame.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any items not retrieved during the appointed time will be donated to a local charity.
- You can also designate your unsold items to be donated, should you not want them back.
Check the mail
- Approximately 10 business days after the sale, you will receive a check for 70% of your proceeds less your seller registration fee of $8.00.
- The remaining 30% of the sales will be used to fund the Mountain Park UMC Mothers of Preschoolers program.
- If you volunteer and work 3 shifts, you earn 80% of your sales!